The College believes in:
- The full divinity and humanity of Jesus Christ who was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin Mary, his atoning death, his bodily resurrection, his ascension, and his personal return in glory to judge the living and the dead.
- The Holy Scriptures composed of the sixty-six books of the Old and the New Testaments originally given by God, uniquely inspired, authentic, infallible and supreme authority over men.
- One God eternally existent in three persons – the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The dignity of men created in the image of God, his subsequent fall, universal sinfulness, his salvation through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ, and bodily resurrection.
- The Spiritual unity of all believers in Christ, expressed in worship, fellowship and service.