Candidates must have a definite salvation experience.
He/she must have a call of God for Christian Ministry.
He/she must be able to speak and write English fluently.
He/she must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations for B. Th.
Application forms are available from the Registrar’s Office on payment of Rs.100.00. The application form must be filled in neatly and clearly. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Application form, after being duly filled in, should be sent/submitted to the registrar along with the following documents:
- True copies of academic certificates with marks-sheets starting from High School Leaving Certificate examination to the highest degree of study completed, as well as certificates and marks-sheets of theological study (if one has such).
- Medical fitness certificate from a certified/qualified medical doctor.
- A recommendation letter from the applicant’s Pastor or Church official.
- A short testimony of salvation experience and a call of God to the ministry.
- Two recent passport sized photograph of the applicant.
Entrance Tests will be held before the academic session starts every year. Admission will be granted only to those who have passed the entrance test examination. Entrance Test examination shall be conducted in general English, Biblical knowledge and general knowledge. Successful candidates will be sent calling letters for admission to the degree applied for. No one needs to come for admission without receiving calling letter.
All students, both new and returning, should register on the day prior to the day classes commence.
Full class attendance is expected of all students. Registers of attendance are maintained. Students must have a minimum of 80% attendance for any given subject.
Class Work and Final Examination
In order to pass a subject, a student must pass both the class work and the final examination. Class work and internal assessment is given 40& and final examination 60% marks.
Students who fail in any subject have to re-write the paper the next year only when the final examination for the concerned paper is held again. There are no special retake examinations conducted during the semester.
The College’s Academic Year is divided into two semesters. The First Semester begins from June/July and ends in October; the Second Semester begins in November and ends in March end.